Monday, September 12, 2022

The Long Absence..

 For 6 years..

I haven't been writing anything.  The last entry that I posted was in October 2016! Damn! That feels like a century ago... Life was just too hectic. I was busy living my life, a life that is called WORKING and FIGHTING for survival. I lost the motivation for blogging and without realizing it, the years just gone by...

In the span of 6 years:

I had two relationships breakups,

several deaths of family members, 

TikTok is giving Instagram a run for its money, 

Twitter and Youtube are still going strong, 

Instagram/Facebook are getting annoying,

Britney Spears is finally freed from her 13 years conservatorship!

K-pop and K-dramas' world domination,

Netflix almost become the new 'religion'

On 24th February 2022, Russia invaded Ukraine to which then escalated to a full pledge Russo-Ukrainian war (war is still ongoing)!

The world is  battling the lethal outbreaks called COVID-19. Millions have perished because of this illness. Currently, the world is still battling COVID-19,

Wearing facemask is the new fashion statement.  Nearing 3 years now, facemask is still an essential thing. I don't think I will ditch it for now, seeing that this disease is still not fully eradicated (even though I had completed my vaccination plus the booster shot). Prevention is better than cure.

Queen Elizabeth II (Queen of UK and other Commonwealth realms) died at the grand age of 96, making her as one of the world longest serving monarchs (she reigned for 70 years!) and the world is finally seeing the ascension of Prince Charles of Wales as the new king, King Charles III. I believe the world is currently debating on how many years he has left to reign seeing that he's currently 73 and his health is poorly.

I think I will start writing again. I hope I'll gain the motivation to blog again. Writing might just become a source of comfort to me, just like all those years ago, when I was a lonely Sabahan girl, working in KL.

Till later. Ciao.

-Enniebelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Long Absence..

 For 6 years.. I haven't been writing anything.  The last entry that I posted was in October 2016! Damn! That feels like a century ago.....