LOL! Have you ever take out your ancient albums and relived your Kodak moments? I remember when I was little, I used to take out my ancient family's albums, full of my relatives' pictures! Oh dear, the amount of 'classic shots' mostly in big hair, bell bottoms, wedges, jersey dresses, big lapels and etc etc. The most important part in picture taking back on those days were:
1. Picture of you holding a stalk of artificial/real flowers
2. You, hoisting up a cassette/tape recorder player or as the kampong folks call as "rediu" on the shoulder, arm akimbo, leg propped on a rock/tree stumps
3. A black/white studio portrait of your family (normally the youngest child would be sitting on the mother's lap) and there's always a prop like an antique vast, blooming with artificial bouquet)
4. Your parents/aunts/uncles in big lapels and small shirt, wearing bell bottoms trousers
5. Fat side burns and handlebars moustache, afro hair, big sunglases
6. Ladies in plank/platform shoes & jump suits
7. It's all about that thick/black eyeliners, baby!
8. 80s fashion: Everything was NEON/bright colors
9. Big shoulder pads, big hair, big collars, and ironically high-waisted, skinny & flared trousers!
10. Those neon colored leggings & spandex!
11. Guys were still favoring those flared jeans/trousers
12. End of 80s: ripped off skinny jeans, acid washed jeans, neon colored fishnet shirts! OMG)
13. All the ladies were sporting 'kuriting kasar" hair styles
14. By this time, holding a stalk of flowers was not an 'in thing' but you rather had the whole flowerbeds as your props!
15. The 80's and 90s: Your cool factor decrease if you don't own a KONICA/KODAK camera!
LMAO, here's me and my cousin trying to recreate the classic kodak moment, circa 1980s: