1. Critical in almost everything about me: for example, the way I dress up, talk (especially my slang – don’t tell me on how to pronounce the ‘R’ consonant. Can’t do anything much about this, since it’s my tongue! ) once, I reprimanded a friend because he told me “itu ‘R’ jan kasi takan, bah”. I said to him, “aih..camana juga mo ubah, I talk like this, since..always. It’s my tongue, can’t do anything about that” man, don’t do that! It irritates me to no end..
2. Constantly Cracking up dirty jokes! I mean, heck, I can handle dirty/sexy jokes (every now and then) but please, must you do that all the time? Remember, I maybe a good sport but first and foremost, I am also a lady, not a randy-goat sailor. Got that, cowboy?
3. Loudmouth & “look at me! Look at me!” guys - it’s like wanting to announce to the whole world that he’s the man, 'I’m the coolest among the packs, next to me the rest are pale in comparisons'. They actually believe that it’s a guaranteed charm in snagging women! DUH! In short, boastful men turn me off. Eating humble pies once in a while is ok. Otherwise, you’d be permanently chewing on the bloody crows! Yuck, damn disgusting visions!
4. Abusive – whatever actions or words that coming out of his mouth, all reeking with abuse. Puh..lease, grow up now or just GTH!
5. Clingy and whiny men – gosh! This is the worst among the worst! they need you to report to them about your daily schedules. Where you went, with whom, why not answering my text messages, why didn’t pick up the my call..and the list goes on and on and on.
6. Snobbish – yes, I was born into a very modest family. I’ve known hardships. Spartans living is no big deal. i can possibly live, eat and sleep in backward places. I love street foods. So, if a guy cringes to all these and says: ‘what? Gerai tepi jalan? apa kelas!’ or ‘I don’t socialize with hillbillies and hick people’ then I say: boleh blah!
7. Neanderthal men – they think women are slaves. women’s existence are solely to serve men. Don’t get me wrong, I’m no feminist. I don’t hate men. In fact most of my friends are guys. Don’t be surprised, in today’s world, there are men who still cling to the ancient conviction of: men gather and bring home the kill, cooking and washing are for women! Orang perempuan, tempatnya di dapur! well, then, shall I serve you dirt?
8. Men who are lazy, disheveled and look greasy all the time. I don’t care if you’re not a greek god. do take care of your appearances. if you’re presentable, decently dressed, wear cologne/perfume and know how to carry yourself well, then you can have my number :)
Well, I’m not searching for a perfect man. There’s no such thing as a dream guy! I’m no Cleopatra. I have shortcomings too. If you’re not all of the above, then you are most welcome to be my friend :)