Monday, June 24, 2013

Japanese Lunch Date @ Wojamama Japanese Restaurant, 1Borneo Hypermall


Well, did I tell ya that I have a fondness for Japanese food? Yeah, I love them. So does Korean's. All things that not swimming in cooking oil, they'll definitely win me over. Anytime.

Last Friday, that would be 21st June 2013, I received an SMS, an invitation to be exact to a lunch soiree with my ex-colleagues. It was then decided that the lunch date venue would be in Wojamama Japanese Restaurant located at 1Borneo Hypermall KK. It was actually another farewell party (albeit a small party) and was a lunch treat by one of the lecturers in my former office. I liked the menu selections and yes, if I could, I'd love to sample them all :)  I had smoked duck (totally loved this!)  and crisp dory fish & chicken bento palate. Wojamama has an extensive menu selections of course. Beside the usual sushis, there are a la carte menus as well. Hmmm..I believe they do catering services too.  Prices are a bit on the expensive side though.  

With Deedee..she looks like a Japanese, no? She's Kadazan btw..

Oh well, look at my rounded face..


My former colleagues. Lunch treat was courtesy of  Prof Dr Daw Khin Saw Naing, (2nd right)

with Deedee & Roza
All in all, it was a very nice lunch.

:)

2 comments:

  1. Siok o jumpa ex-colleagues kan. Ada la kamu flashback2 tu kan. Gini kali conversation kamu.
    "Ko ingat yang time si itu itu..."
    "Mana suda si _ sekarang?"

    Hahaa. Pandai-pandai ja sia.

    Happy Wednesday, Ennie.

    P.S That's not rounded face, that's kiut face. Wahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha...ex-colleagues tapi tidak la telampau lama sa tinggalkan tu opis lama. Baru2 juga sia pinda opis baru ni.
      Kiut face? Hahahahah..I need to sexycise more!

      Delete

Disclaimer: All rights reserved. Contents in this blog might be deemed unsuitable for minors. Parental supervision is required. Articles and images from this blog site are wholly owned by the writer, unless stated as otherwise. Reproducing any of its contents without the writer's consent is strictly prohibited!