Monday, October 24, 2011

SUNSET


..is a luxury that everyone can afford of and take for granted.  I always love gazing through the sunset.  No matter where in the corner of earth I am, I always love the sunset best! 

*click images to enlarge view*














No photoshop, no editing, just a normal digital camera :)




Into the sunset

My cousin, soaking up the sunset









One has to possess great skills and mastery to be able to pose atop a pile of jagged edge rocks in the name of vanity :P




My very amateurish shot

One of my favorites..
I also love this :)


Sunset-gazing with your loved ones is a real heavenly treat..
Pictures were taken by the roadside along Jalan Tamparuli-Tinompok-Ranau, on the way to Ranau for a short getaway, Oct 22nd, 2011.

3 comments:

  1. Those are lovely photos Ennie! Macam kena edit ni. Hard to believe you used a simple digital camera to accomplish that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, dear Lizee :)
    Yeah, the only editing I did was resizing in JPEG files. Amazing, right? I think it had something to do with the natural elements like the lights, hues, landscapes and a bit of a creativeness. I love taking pictures, in fact I wanted to do some course/training in photography but since it's an expensive hobby, I settle for creativeness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ya, I took some of the pics with Samsung Galaxy S-11 camera phone ;P

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: All rights reserved. Contents in this blog might be deemed unsuitable for minors. Parental supervision is required. Articles and images from this blog site are wholly owned by the writer, unless stated as otherwise. Reproducing any of its contents without the writer's consent is strictly prohibited!