Saturday, October 29, 2011

Where On Earth Can I Buy the Juana La Virgen Telenovela DVD?


HELP!

I surrender! I've been trolling the net for the last three hours, searching for the Juana La Virgen telenovela DVD but no such luck! *sobs*

I love the telenovela and really want to buy the DVD but I don't know how and where!  I tried e-bay, nil. I tried Amazon, nil. I tried Google, nil!

Please, if any of you accidental reader, happens to read this, please, pretty please let me know should you know where to buy the DVD. In English subtitle, of course.

Muchas gracias, amigas!

:)

2 comments:

  1. Same I have been looking everywhere for the DVD but no luck as well :(

    ReplyDelete

The Long Absence..

 For 6 years.. I haven't been writing anything.  The last entry that I posted was in October 2016! Damn! That feels like a century ago.....