Wednesday, August 8, 2012

J'aime David Guetta!

This Frenchman is currently a hot property! His crafty collaborations with the world's music magnates made him a force to be reckoned with. Commanding more than USD200K per gig, which he pretty much does as a 'one man show' (He prefers jetting around the world without entourages) and estimated net worth at  USD25mil, that's a sick amount of money!

Off all his records, my personal fave is this:




Well, Monsieur Guetta, don't ever stop making records :)

P/s: I trawled Youtube, and I found this surprisingly great cover of the above song by a band (Moorehouse) from New Zealand!



Niiiiiiceeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Long Absence..

 For 6 years.. I haven't been writing anything.  The last entry that I posted was in October 2016! Damn! That feels like a century ago.....