Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gastritis Attacks, Birthday Party, SBG 2009 & Halloween Party? the bad and the good.....

Gosh! Thursday, 24th Sept 2009...the scorching afternoon sun is enough to kill my mood to go out. well, i should be on my way to the clinic by now but it's damn hot outside!

didn't go to work today. the story goes like this:
woke up this morning, and my room was spinning madly. no shit, my gastritis has decided to plague me again. headache, nausea, heartburn and i was salivating like a bulldog. despite of all these, i still managed to shower, put my clothes on but when i was about to walk out from my room, i was like "no, you are not fit to go to work today.  take an MC' in the end, i disrobed, drank a glass of milk, took some medicines, slept and woke up at 1.00pm. well, i'm gonna go the clinic after this. anyways...

first thing i did after waking up was to switch on my lappy, logon to malaysiaairlines.com and bought myself a return air ticket to KK for my balik kampung trip end of next month! i managed to get myself a 310(MYR) deal (which i think cukup bagus sudah compared to AirAsia's 386MYR)! so, 29th Oct - 8th Nov 2009 - KK/Ranau trips YAY!

hmmm. 30th Oct, it's my little sister's birthday party. it's going to be her sweet seventeen birthday. what gift shall i give her? i'm not really good in gift-giving department. i'm totally clueless. shall i give her a necklace? a perfume? clothes? can't think of anything besides necklace and perfume. adussssss...sa tia tau, masih mencari lagi..


31st Oct, it's Sabahan Bloggers Gathering (SBG) 2009. well, i didn't go during the first gathering which i think was held back in 2008 (umm dunno if this is correct). so, this time around i decided to join in. i think it's going to be great, what with guest performing artists, lucky draws and free goodies (harap2 dapat heheheh!) and i've got to see my fellow sabahan bloggers. Owhhh, it's Halloween night too! can't wait, can't wait! what shall i wear? a mask? a catsuit? no, cross catsuit. i'm no halle berry nor kate beckinsale.  shall i be the murderous schoolgirl Gogo in that Kill Bill movie? a military inspired get ups? aissshhhh...bingung! still searching. i wonder what would be my crazy friend, Daniel the Gallivanter wears..i think he's going to wear something gila-gila...LOL! after all, he's the life of the party and a nearly converted Sabahan :P

i'm so looking forward to this trip. gonna sukat the whole city of KK, eat my favorite foods - sayap ayam panggang, soto, ngau chap yum yum...and if time permits, check out the current clubs scenes. heard it's getting more and more interesting...

4 comments:

  1. hi!

    im ur silent reader. :)

    ni kali pnya SBG is the 3rd already. the first was in 2007.
    is dan and mel goin for this year SBG? i tot they said they couldnt come cos they're saving for next trip to KK which is in Feb nxt yr.
    but if they come, lagi bagus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, rupanya ada silent reader!

    wow, it's the third gathering?
    aiyaaa..they're not going? what a pity. kalau ada diurang, lagi bagus.

    apapun, i think it's going to be a funfilled night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in KK Ennie... The food tidak boleh tinggal la kan? Too bad I won't be coming back to KK to attend the SBG. I thought it was set to be in Nov (I always thought that Halloween is on Nov 30), so I booked myself to Bali instead... Haiya! Kalau tau, bagus lagi balik KK.. Anyway, have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mimi,

    i had tons and tons of fun even tho' i was a little worn out. gathering, birthday parties, family reunion, a wedding, rugby tourney..gosh, packed betul.

    ReplyDelete

The Long Absence..

 For 6 years.. I haven't been writing anything.  The last entry that I posted was in October 2016! Damn! That feels like a century ago.....