Friday, December 9, 2011

Holidays a-coming!

Hello, luvlies :)

Christmas is coming and I'm mighty pleased as punch!

Here's wishing you'll get a great holidays, which I am anxiously looking forward to. I don't have a tree to decorate this year as I am currently in the midst of moving to a new apartment. My cuzzie and I are finally getting a place of our own - a 3-bedrooms apartment. Yay!!

However, my local parish (back in my kampong ) is sure gonna be having a great time for the Christmas celebration.  My friend told me that there's going to be a Family Day (a day before Christmas) for the church members. I can foresee fun times and interesting stuffs already.

I'll be heading back to my kampong on Dec 23rd for the celebration.  Meanwhile, have a great and merry holidays ahead, folks!



Luv & XOXO

:)

2 comments:

  1. Christmas is much more meaningful when celebrated with loved ones kan? Save journey nanti bila balik kampung :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya ba! It always is..
    p/s: love your Christmas deco :)

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: All rights reserved. Contents in this blog might be deemed unsuitable for minors. Parental supervision is required. Articles and images from this blog site are wholly owned by the writer, unless stated as otherwise. Reproducing any of its contents without the writer's consent is strictly prohibited!