Monday, June 18, 2012

Short To Shorter & The Nightshirt/Comfy Shirt

Well, I finally cut off my hair. My long hair was beginning to bankrupt me, what with a big bottle of shampoo and roughly two tubes of hair conditioner every month! Hair care is not cheap! Not counting the amount of time I spent just primping and preening! Besides, the crazy and hot weather keeps on grating on my nerves and my hair's constantly plastered on my neck. Shorter hair: easy peasy maintenance!

And, the other day, I went to Suria Sabah. F.O.S was having a warehouse sale. I saw this Chelsea FC jersey (Well, I'm a fan teeheee) and it was being sold at RM15 apiece. What a bargain because the original price was much more expensive, I think, it's over a hundred ringgit. Unfortunately, they only came in XL and L sizes. I said to myself, OK, it's cheap and it's big. What could I possibly do with it? Oh well, I'll just turn it into a nighshirt or a comfy shirt while 'lepaking' at home.


So, there you have it. Me with my newly shorn off locks and my Chelsea Comfy Shirt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All rights reserved. Contents in this blog might be deemed unsuitable for minors. Parental supervision is required. Articles and images from this blog site are wholly owned by the writer, unless stated as otherwise. Reproducing any of its contents without the writer's consent is strictly prohibited!