Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I read, read, and read....

I started with my readings again a couple of months ago. Hmmm....I've discovered another great female author. Name's Lisa Jackson. I like her style of writing, especially her crime/thriller novels. Her narration is quite vivid. Gory, tense, romance, sarcasm, humor - it's all there. She's now one of my favourite .





Nora Roberts : another one of my favourite

Spur of the moment purchased!

Sandra Brown, another brilliant authoress. The late Brit female author, Melissa Nathan with her witty and funny contemporary novel :-)

Well, Kinokuniya has been my favourite afterwork hangout!

5 comments:

  1. wow. amazing books. all are sooooooooooooooooooo.......... thick ! :-) The thickest book i read so far are Kama Sutra. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. eric,
    yup...those are thick, but I'm a fast reader :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. everytime when i hold on to a thick book, i start to feel nausea, then i slowly flip open the first page, cold sweat start forming on my forehead, then i continue reading on the first paragraph, I starting to hae this sensation of unease and discomfort in the stomach with an urge to vomit, then i quicky turn to the last page and read the last paragrahp. ahhh happy ending. my kind of book. The End. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, as in Kama Sutra? i thought the book is thick? I bet the sensation you've felt while reading it was kind of different. A hamsap kind of discomfort, eh?
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes. the sensation will be alot more different if you are there to "demonstrate" some of the parts that i dont understand. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: All rights reserved. Contents in this blog might be deemed unsuitable for minors. Parental supervision is required. Articles and images from this blog site are wholly owned by the writer, unless stated as otherwise. Reproducing any of its contents without the writer's consent is strictly prohibited!