Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Bob Side

Hola peeps!

I've cut off my hair. Firstly, I've never tried this new hair style before. I seemed to be having a reservation for this particular style. Possessing a heart shape face, I was too afraid to experiment with different haircut. Well, my heart shape face doesn't help either. I have a high and wide forehead with chubby cheeks. The only parts that I wouldn't change about my face are my chin and nose. I'm quit fond of them :)

Secondly,  maintaining a longer hair is quite expensive. I have quite thick tresses and I wash my hair daily. I can't go without washing my hair, DAILY! Longer hair means two bottles of shampoo and two tubes of hair conditioner. Not counting the hair mask and hair serum! My gosh, hair products are fairly expensive!

So, getting fed up from my high maintenance tresses, I ask my stylist friend to chop them off last Tuesday! I went for the bob cut look, which I was kinda worried off because I've never tried that particular style before.  I just closed my eyes and let my friend snipped away! I must say that I  liked the result. It changed and transformed my face. My colleagues gave me compliments too. They said, I look so much younger. LOL, that's the main objective, no? To look younger than your actual age! Hahahaha...

Here's my new hairdo:





Amacam? Does short hair suit me or not?

Well, I'm happy with my new hairdo. It no longer trying to bankrupt me.

:)






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Long Absence..

 For 6 years.. I haven't been writing anything.  The last entry that I posted was in October 2016! Damn! That feels like a century ago.....