Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lost & Gain

This month, there are 3 exciting things happening. Simultaneously.

However, I can't bend and jump the time continuum. It's pretty much a lost & gain loophole for me.

Firstly, on Sept 24th 2011, there'll be the Hennessy Artistry "The Global Art of Mixing" event in Kota Kinabalu, which is going to be held at WhiteRoom, KK Times Square. Yep, it's a big fat party time.  If you're in my "blog recruits' realm, you'd remember that I blogged about its previous party (2010). I attended the same, even wrote a post-party review. For this year, I'm of course once again invited, with a guaranteed VIP passes for two. Sadly, I won't be able to make it this year as I'll be out of the country.


So, KK folks, sounds grand right?  For more info, go to H-Artistry Global Art of Mixing 2011. Have a blast, guys! :)

Secondly, there's the Asian Rugby Football Union - HSBC 7 Series & Women Asia Pacific Sevens! Yes, rugby. My favorite game, besides soccer. I'm crying a river now, seriously! This tourney is going to be held from Sept 24th - 25th 2011 at Likas Stadium, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Admission is free. Games are starting from 08.30hrs - 17.30hrs.





For more info, visit  HSBC ARFU 7 SERIES Good luck to all teams competing!

Thirdly, on Sept 22nd - 25th, I'm off to Manila, Philippines! This, I don't have to elaborate. Never been there before. But, I'm sure that it's gonna be interesting!

Party & rugby : Au revoir :(
Manila : Mabuhay & magandang araw :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Long Absence..

 For 6 years.. I haven't been writing anything.  The last entry that I posted was in October 2016! Damn! That feels like a century ago.....