Friday, September 9, 2011

100 Years Fashion/Style

We all love fashion. Who doesn't? Boho (or Hobo?), punk, sophisticated, sexy, goth, elegance, street fashion, quirky (I looooove quirky!), nerdy/geeky (love this too, sometimes!), chic and you name it! Which category are you? :)

Found this cool video on Youtube by an uploader, WestfieldStratford (through dailymail.co.uk).  It documented a dancing couple as they modeled clothes ranging from the year of 1911 to present in 100 seconds.  Take a look:


Very cool, right? I surely love to do some shopping between 1920s - 1970s! Must be a very fantabulous shopping experience! 

I especially heart this:


The quirky hat daintily perched on top of her crown, clean cut and neat tailoring skirt/blouse cinched with a brown skinny belt is oh so chic and tasteful! 

Watching this cool vid makes me want to do my own wardrobe overhaul! 

2 comments:

  1. Very cool video! I love every bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? Pressed the replay button many, many times!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: All rights reserved. Contents in this blog might be deemed unsuitable for minors. Parental supervision is required. Articles and images from this blog site are wholly owned by the writer, unless stated as otherwise. Reproducing any of its contents without the writer's consent is strictly prohibited!