Thursday, September 29, 2011

Yuna - Nirvana's Come As You Are Cover

I have huge respect for Yuna.  She's among the few Malaysian singer-songwriters that commands my respect.  Huge, incredible talents with international appeals. I think, her electro-funk pop-music combined with her smooth, honeyed and husky vocal is her USP (unique selling point).



Incredible, right? From guitar-ripping to this, she managed to bring a dose of originality of  her own and poured them to this amazing cover.  I think, Cobain would have given his seal of approval, if he's still alive.

To Yuna, I'm mightily proud of you girl. You've come a long way from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: All rights reserved. Contents in this blog might be deemed unsuitable for minors. Parental supervision is required. Articles and images from this blog site are wholly owned by the writer, unless stated as otherwise. Reproducing any of its contents without the writer's consent is strictly prohibited!