Thursday, September 29, 2011

Yuna - Nirvana's Come As You Are Cover

I have huge respect for Yuna.  She's among the few Malaysian singer-songwriters that commands my respect.  Huge, incredible talents with international appeals. I think, her electro-funk pop-music combined with her smooth, honeyed and husky vocal is her USP (unique selling point).



Incredible, right? From guitar-ripping to this, she managed to bring a dose of originality of  her own and poured them to this amazing cover.  I think, Cobain would have given his seal of approval, if he's still alive.

To Yuna, I'm mightily proud of you girl. You've come a long way from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Long Absence..

 For 6 years.. I haven't been writing anything.  The last entry that I posted was in October 2016! Damn! That feels like a century ago.....