Friday, March 12, 2010

Rafael Nadal is one sexy beast..

*sobs* Youtube has removed the video! *sobs*

Yep, he sure is.  This young Spaniard - the pirate of the tennis court is undeniably hot. Teamed up with that sexy Colombian siren Shakira, it's hot and burning. Check out her latest music video Gypsy..they are sexy without being vulgar and cheap.



What can i say? A mi gusta Shakira, esta MV es muyyyyyy  linda  (lol, i'm not sure if my Spanish is correct!)

I love the lyrics part:
'cause I'm a gypsy, are you coming with me
I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me

Double entendre much? ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Long Absence..

 For 6 years.. I haven't been writing anything.  The last entry that I posted was in October 2016! Damn! That feels like a century ago.....