Thursday, March 25, 2010

The War Has Ended...

which had practically left us (the candidates) in a roll! those interviewers played the "good interviewer, bad interviewer" interrogation game. i don't even know if they really read our resumes. one of them repeatedly asked me when did i obtain my degree, which year, majoring in what. Gosh, it's all stated in my resume, and what degree was he talking about? I politely pointed out to him:

"i'm sorry, sir but i don't have a degree cert. i only have a diploma cert. i majored in office management and technology, it's all stated in my job portfolio. I too have brought samples of paper works of two important events that i was involved with. for these two events, i was pretty much involved from the beginning til the end.' . then he flipped through my job portfolio folder and said "ohhh, ya pula" OK, this is really bad of me but i need to give him a nickname: " interviewer fuhrer!"

the other two were okay. they just 'menyampuk' once in a while but that "interviewer fuhrer" made me stewing silently inside but out front, i just answered and smiled. no wonder, all candidates made their exit from that 'war zone' with some kind of dazed and confused expressions! i thought i was the only one yang kena, the one after me also kena! hah..i think the fuhrer did it deliberately to gauge our response and how to handle a negative situation which practically attacks our self-confident and our negotiating stratagem when dealing with crisis. I think so la..

so, after all that, sa pun terus bawa diri pigi 'sintopoin' jalan2.  i ended up entering 4 different kadai kasut and looookkkeee what i found? i consoled my stewing-self with a pair of gorgeous heels in Vincci!

take a look at those killer heels:























these two really make me like hugging them to sleep tonight!

7 comments:

  1. Mein Fuhrer?

    That heels are a killer, in style~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man! that pair is oh so gorgeous. sure can heal one's stewing heart in an instant hehehe...i know i will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe...I'm sure you did awesome. Fingers, legs..everything crossed :)

    And those heels!!! Ahh...they are the sweetest reward a girl could ever want after goin thru an interview like that...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh! Oh! ok..today, me pla yg mo pg interview..huhu..
    Thanks for sharing..now I know what I should do if that kind of thing happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Effin' GORGEOUS!!!!!
    how much is that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Effin' GORGEOUS!!!!!
    how much is that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. carol, hehehehe ^-^

    lizee, yep. i did my best. now waiting for the outcome.

    bella, good luck! and yes...shoes hunting is one of the best therapy for me :P

    Dee, yes they are! it's like they possessed some kind of a magnet. I spotted them instantly the moment i entered the shop! it's RM109 but down to 87 bucks after discount! heheheh..plan to wear the 'lovingly' at our office dinner function next week:P

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: All rights reserved. Contents in this blog might be deemed unsuitable for minors. Parental supervision is required. Articles and images from this blog site are wholly owned by the writer, unless stated as otherwise. Reproducing any of its contents without the writer's consent is strictly prohibited!