Monday, May 25, 2009

The Super Duper Jumbo Crappy Day!

this is a loooong entry but it did happen to me.

the day is not yet over. it still has about 1hr and 45minutes before the new day begins and i'm ending it feeling like shit!!! and best of all, bewilderment, daze, anger, confusions! Those words are best describing the ME, MYSELF & I today :(

to sum it up, the story goes like this:

about 9.00-ish pm, i was happily watching the telly. when i happened to enter my room, my cellphone screen displayed 5 missed calls. I checked the number and it was from one of my friend, a guy to be precised. i didn't think much about those missed calls cause i was thinking like "well, if it's something then i'm sure he'd call back" so, i left it like tht and continued gluing myself in front of the telly. several moments later, my cellphone beeped, indicating 1 message received. i checked the message and imagine my bewilderment when this message appeared on the screen:

"hi, saya harap kamu tahu saya sgt mencintai suami saya"
translated in english: "hi, just to let you know. I love my husband dearly"

at first, i thought this guy friend was playing joke on me. so, i simply replied his text msg:
"lol, wtf is this msg? sia nda faham la. sori, hp kat my room. tengah syok tingu tv (i don't understand. sorry, my cellphone was in my room. i was watching tv)

as soon as i hit the send button, his call came in. BUT, it wasn't him at all. it was a woman! imagine my bewilderment when the woman said:

"do you know Mr. X?" (referring to my friend of course)

I said, "yes. why? what is this about?"

woman caller: "i am his wife's bestfriend. i'm calling on behalf of her. I hope you could explain the nature of your relationship with Mr. X. you know, he is married with kid and his wife is like suffering because of your relationship with him. I hope you'd understand her situation and suffering. please, i beg you, please don't wreck their marriage. She's thinking of going back to Sabah with the kid because she's heartbroken"

i was like "Jesus, is this woman for real?".

I said, "what jokes are you playing ? since when do i have illicit affair with your bestfriend's husband? I believe, and I can assure you tht our relationship is nothing like tht. I treat him like any other friends in my Facebook friend list. after all, it's only natural, us being Sabahans in WM, of course we want to connect with each other, it's a nice thing to meet up with fellow Sabahans. it brings back the sabahans spirits. Don't get me wrong, he's not the only Sabahan in my Facebook. Dozens are in the list too and i occasionally meet them up for mamak or drinks session. sure, we go makan like two three times but that's that. nothing less, nothing more. i have never given him any impressions of liking him more than friends. I think i've made myself very clear in the beginning that right now, man/woman thing relationship is definitely not on my list. i'm enjoying my freedom and all i want to have now is friendship, real, honest friendship, no hidden agenda."

however the woman caller insisted that Mr. X has admitted that we're in a relationship! i was like, "what? what relationship? now you're making me upset. to tell you the truth, this makes me want to puke. this gives me goosebumps, this disgusts the hell out of me. Now, i'm fucking mad at him. I'm not insane, my mama didn't teach me to go and seduce other woman's husband."

woman caller: "maybe he fell for your charm. maybe you're sweet to him"

i said, : "yeah, right. don't get me started. my charm? charm my ass! sweet my foot! i'm a very straight forwand kind of a woman. i say whatever inside my mind and my heart, faster than the rocket launcher. I don't know how to act sweet, most of the time i talk more like guys cause i've been around them for so long. cousins, friends, most of them are guys. and i sometimes think that most guys are intimidated by me. So, don't start spewing nonsense about me being sweet on him."

woman caller: "ok, i believe you. i understand. i can tell from the way you talk over the phone. it's just that ever since my friend read your emails to Mr. X, she's been working herself up to a lather, agonizing because of your supposed relationship with her husband."

I said "eh, i don't think there's anything illicit with my emails. they're normal emails, no incriminating evidence of me 'flaming the bed to ashes' with Mr. X. If you don't believe me, i can forward you those emails. I don't think your friend is stupid enough for making the worst assumption from those emails. Pls tell her that, she can stop worrying. There's nothing going on between the two of us. if he admitted that he has feelings for me, then it's a one sided thing. I DON'T, CAN'T, NEVER, have affair with Mr. X, EVER!"

woman caller: "ok, i believe you. i'll makesure that my bestfriend knows about this. thanks for your time and explanation. sorry for troubling you like this."

a small consolation, we ended up our conversation with decent civil manners. because, apparently, we both are not stupid women. it's a relief that we didn't end up like those stupid/shallow women in the Malay drama, rivaling for the love and attention of one wayward stupid he-jerk.

well, i had a suspicion that the caller was Mr. X's wife herself, pretending to be the bestfriend. just to catch me off guard. I did ask her something like "are you the wife? you maybe pretending to be the wife's bestfriend. if yes, then you may stop pretending now. i've got nothing to hide, i know i did nothing wrong." the woman caller said "no, i'm the bestfriend. i'm living next door. we're having BBQ party at their house tonight"

BBQ party, my ass. If yes, then why did it sounded like she's in a tomb or something?

...i say, the nerve of Mr. X! how could he did something like this? Christ, we're just friends and you started doing something like this? i'm afraid, i'll have to drop you off from my FB friend list.

definitely a crappy day! shitttt..!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Long Absence..

 For 6 years.. I haven't been writing anything.  The last entry that I posted was in October 2016! Damn! That feels like a century ago.....