Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Wish List #2 - Samsung Galaxy S-ii

Did I ever tell ya how much I love the Sony-E Xperia arc? Oh yes, I am still in love with it. As ever.

But now, I'm torn between two smart phones! What is my second love? It's no other than the new Samsung Galaxy S-ii! Yes, these two make me literally going frothy and tingling with the sensation called "WANTING"!  Why am I torn between Sony-boy and Samsung-gal?

WHY(s):
*click pictures to enlarge






Yes, those are some of the WHY(s). 

If you're wondering with the rests, click .SAMSUNG GALAXY S-II

Hook, line and sinker ? Hell yeah!

Now, it's time for DECISION, DECISION & DECISION!


3 comments:

  1. im quite straight forward when choosing cell phone. When the one I like has all the functions I need, my heart is fixed on it. Just like when I purchased my ip4 :)...ketara bah kan bukan tech-person...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol,
    hahaha..lol! Nasib sa nda juga minat iphone. But I think, I'll be having a hard time choosing between sony-boy and samsung-gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol,
    hahaha..lol! Nasib sa nda juga minat iphone. But I think, I'll be having a hard time choosing between sony-boy and samsung-gal!

    ReplyDelete

The Long Absence..

 For 6 years.. I haven't been writing anything.  The last entry that I posted was in October 2016! Damn! That feels like a century ago.....