Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Wish List #2 - Samsung Galaxy S-ii

Did I ever tell ya how much I love the Sony-E Xperia arc? Oh yes, I am still in love with it. As ever.

But now, I'm torn between two smart phones! What is my second love? It's no other than the new Samsung Galaxy S-ii! Yes, these two make me literally going frothy and tingling with the sensation called "WANTING"!  Why am I torn between Sony-boy and Samsung-gal?

WHY(s):
*click pictures to enlarge






Yes, those are some of the WHY(s). 

If you're wondering with the rests, click .SAMSUNG GALAXY S-II

Hook, line and sinker ? Hell yeah!

Now, it's time for DECISION, DECISION & DECISION!


3 comments:

  1. im quite straight forward when choosing cell phone. When the one I like has all the functions I need, my heart is fixed on it. Just like when I purchased my ip4 :)...ketara bah kan bukan tech-person...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol,
    hahaha..lol! Nasib sa nda juga minat iphone. But I think, I'll be having a hard time choosing between sony-boy and samsung-gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol,
    hahaha..lol! Nasib sa nda juga minat iphone. But I think, I'll be having a hard time choosing between sony-boy and samsung-gal!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: All rights reserved. Contents in this blog might be deemed unsuitable for minors. Parental supervision is required. Articles and images from this blog site are wholly owned by the writer, unless stated as otherwise. Reproducing any of its contents without the writer's consent is strictly prohibited!