Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned

It's true, it's a proven fact and the ensuing chaos after that won't leave you in peace.  Just ask this lothario here. As reported in a local daily:

A CASANOVA who allegedly cheated at least 10 women for the past two years was caught and taught a lesson of his life when the victims’ family members threatened to cut off his private parts, reported Metro Ahad. 

They also took naked pictures of him to ensure he would not repeat his crimes again. 

The suspect, in his 30s, was finally stopped when the victim’s family members decided to gang up to seek justice. 

The group also seized 15 mobile phones from the suspect and found nude photos of girls he had cheated stored in them. 

After discovering the nude photos, the group stripped the Casanova naked and threatened to cut off his private parts. 

However, he was not hurt as some of the victims’ family members did not want to break the law. 

The group’s spokesman, who wanted to be known as Haji Ali, said the victims’ families decided to take matters into their own hands because it would be hard for the authorities to prove that some of the victims were raped by the suspect. 

“We did this as a lesson for other people so they would not fall for this type of person,” he said. 

The families, Haji Ali explained, hired a group of people to help them track the suspect. 

“The incident took place around 8am last Thursday when the suspect was brought to a place for an ‘investigation session’. 

“When questioned, the suspect admitted to cheating at least 10 women whom he had met on Facebook,” he said.


I actually saw this in a discussion board of an online forum that I frequently log on to, just to check on the current topics that are being discussed and dissected! You could say that this forum is infested with megalomaniacs, the intelligent, the bored, the jerk, the jester, the delusional, the hamsap, the natural, the fascist, the racist, etc..etc. Why do I visit such online forum? Well, I indulge myself in people watching but don't mistake me for being nosey. I am not.  I like to observe human behavior. How they morphed themselves from being  square to triangle to round and other shapes that they could morph themselves into. Oh, I am far from being perfect and thus, observing their behavior/arguments help me in many ways.  They help me questioning myself about my intelligent, my low, my high, my worst/best personal traits and my sanity.

So, on the topic, one of the forumer's indicated: If he didn't rape those ladies...

I felt like he's saying : So what if he's a casanova? For all I care, he could wave his dick  to all and sundries if he wants to. It's not that he's pointing guns to those women's head. Is that enough to 'teach him some lessons?'

I am no Amazonian, but this typical "cat being offered fishes in a silver plate" kind of ruffled my feathers.  Not raping is not an excuse. He deliberately led those women with the notion of him being single. While I don't believe some of the women were not aware of his promiscuity, I do believe some of his gullible victims were under the impressions of him being sincere.  I have to say that for a person to say, "well, it's not that he raped that woman" it clearly indicates that he has a questionable sanity/morality. I'm not implying that I'm perfect but still, cheating and toying with a person's love and affections is a cruel betrayal. Oh, there were times I admired/lusted after other hot men, who were interested in me and I felt tempted and flattered but I guess I don't have enough guts to cheat. I simply didn't have the courage to risk what I had at the moment. Besides, I am also a firm believer of karma. What comes around goes around. What goes around comes around..

'til next post..

1 comment:

  1. thanks for dropping by (and following) :) I'll head over yours too

    ReplyDelete

The Long Absence..

 For 6 years.. I haven't been writing anything.  The last entry that I posted was in October 2016! Damn! That feels like a century ago.....